Trajectory Arms is known for in depth inspections and our ability to repair almost anything on the AR/M4 platform. We have invested thousands of dollars into tools and gauges to service this platform so that you don’t have to. Our inspection services are geared toward users who have BCGs that will be used for duty/defensive use, or who are simply curious of the condition of their Bolt Carriers Group. Just because your BCG operates right now on a flat range with one or two types of ammo doesnt mean it will under all conditions or that it wont wear out prematurely.
Your BCG will undergo a multi point inspection that includes gauging and measuring of critical dimensions, inspection for wear or abnormalities, and provides a report of what we find. We will also make suggestions for any repairs of insufficient parts or changes based on what the BCG is to be used for.
This service includes:
- Gauging and in-depth inspection of your BCG by a certified armorer
- Spec sheet showing what we inspected and/or repaired, and feedback about your BCG.
- All labor for any necessary repairs
- 10% discount on BCG related parts needed for repair.
- 10% discount on a new Trajectory Arms Bolt Carrier Group if yours is found to be unservicable.
- Return shipping
Some of the things we will check are:
- Visual inspection for abnormal wear, etc
- Carrier and bore dimensions
- Gas key hardware, torque, and staking
- Clear gas path from key to carrier
- Gas rings
- Extractor condition
- Extractor movement, spring tension and condition of insert/o-ring
- Ejector movement and spring condition
- Firing pin protrusion, movement, straightness
- Gas key alignment
- Gas key dimensions
- Bolt dimensions
- Carrier tail burrs
- Full auto test fire after reassembly
After your purchase you will receive an email with instructions on where to ship your Bolt Carrier Group. Lead time for service may be up to 10 days.
Since we cant tell what materials the components are made of and if they were proof tested or magnetic particle inspected, we cant warrant that your BCG wont fail you prematurely. We will however make sure that it operates as intended and is dimensionally accurate.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about any of our services or to inquire about bulk pricing.
If you want a BCG is made from quality materials, undergone the proper heat treatments, individually proof tested and MPI, all of the above inspections, and includes a lifetime, no questions asked warranty, add our BCG to your duty rig.