**We order our Bolt Carrier Groups in batches so it can be some time in between orders. If you would like to backorder one you will be the first to take delivery when they are ready. Use the code BCG10 to save 10% off BCG backorders. BCG backorders are non-refundable.
We believe the BCG is the beating heart of the rifle. We take great pride in the fact that every BCG is built to exacting specifications and each bolt is individually shot peened, proof tested, and magnetic particle inspected rather than batch testing which is commonly done. This ensures you get and extremely durable and reliable BCG. We also add a Sprinco heavy duty extractor spring to prolong the life of a common wear item and reduce maintenance .
We gauge all of the critical surfaces and full auto test fire each BCG as an assembly with weak ammo as part of our quality control process. Due to this, parts may show signs of handling.
Although we take great strides to make sure our BCGs are as solid as possible, we want to make sure its the last one you will ever need to buy. Our BCGs are guaranteed for life with a no questions asked warranty. If it doesn’t run for whatever reason, contact us for repair or replacement.
- Bolt ade from Carpenter No. 158® annealed and stress relieved barstock
- Individually HPT Bolt – High Pressure Tested / Proof
- Individually MPI Bolt – Magnetic Particle Inspected ASTM EI1444
- Heat treated and Shot Peened Bolt
- Chrome Lined 8620 Carrier – M16/ Full Auto profile
- Chrome Lined Gas Key
- Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications
- Grade 8 Hardened, M-guns OCKS Fasteners
- Aggressive gas key staking
- Tool Steel Extractor
- Sprinco Heavy Duty 5 coil Extractor Spring
- Black Extractor Insert
- Machined to USGI Specifications
- Manganese Phosphate finish holds lubricants longer and doesn’t negatively affect heat treatment processes.