Our AR-15 assembly and inspection package is meant to give you an inside look into your weapon. It is by far one of the most comprehensive inspections available anywhere in the country and will give you deep insights into the serviceability of your rifle. This package is meant for anyone who will use their gun for work or for a bedside gun where reliability is paramount, but who doesn’t want to invest thousands of dollars into gauges to inspect it themselves. It can also be done periodically to give you a history over time. If it needs to run, this service will tell you if your rifle can be trusted and will give you the information you need to fix it if necessary.
We can handle your AR15 upper assembly, AR-15 lower assembly, or a complete
This service will go through full disassembly, gauging, and proper reassembly by an experienced armorer. We will give you feedback as to any improvements that might be helpful such as changing buffer weights, etc. If we find any major issues that will require extra parts, we will contact you to make a suggestion of how to repair it, and you can choose whether or not to have it done while its in the shop. We will never pressure you into anything.
This service takes several hours to perform and includes the cost of test ammo.
Here’s whats included in the AR-15 Repair and Inspection service:
- 5 page report of every component that has been checked, a pass/fail grade, and any remediation steps that were taken if needed.
- Actual measured values of critical dimesions such as firing pin protrusion, gas port size, etc.
- Includes our BCG service
- Full auto testing of the BCG (if compatible) and test firing of the complete rifle after inspection to verify functionality
- Suppressor alignment check if you send a can in with it.
- Input regarding any improvement or changes that should be made to fit the intended use of the rifle.
- Most necessary repairs performed during the inspection such as reaming, barrel dimpling, etc are included in the fee. Most “bolt on” modifications are covered as well.
- 10% discount on Cerakote
- 25% discount on any additional services like gas block pinning, pin/weld, feed ramp polishing, etc.
- No extra fees for test ammo, shop materials, and small single use items like roll pins.
Some of the things we check include:
- Overall function
- Headspace and chamber dimensions
- Gas port sizing and gas system efficiency
- Balancing buffer system with barrel/gas system
- Bore straightness, concentricity, and suppressor alignment
- Function of all controls
- BCG efficiency, assembly, and alignment with upper receiver and barrel
- Alignment of upper receiver, barrel, gas block, and rail.
- Receiver fitment
- Torque values and assembly technique
- Gas block or FSB fitment and alignment
- Chamber, bore, gas port erosion, rifling condition
- Muzzle and Throat erosion
- Much more, call if you have any questions!
We are able to fix almost any issue that arises. From over-gassed guns to cycling issues, our rifle repair service will help out. Although we generally suggest sending a part back for warranty if possible, we are capable of performing the repairs where warranty, time, or convenience wont allow. We can also give you objective data to aid in your warranty claim in the event that a manufacturer is wrongfully rejecting it.
**This service is currently only available for direct impingement .223/5.56 and .300 BLK rifles only. Turn around time can vary on the complexity of your build and any issues that are found or modifications you choose to add.
**After your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to ship. You will be charged return shipping at checkout which includes up to $2500 in insurance. Please email us at support@trajectoryarms if you require additional insurance.