Our AR-15 repair and inspection package is meant to give you an inside look into your weapon. It is by far one of the most comprehensive inspections available anywhere in the country and will give you deep insights into the serviceability of your rifle. This package is meant for anyone who will use their gun for work or for a bedside gun where reliability is paramount, but who doesn’t want to invest thousands of dollars into gauges to inspect it themselves. It can also be done periodically to give you a history over time. If it needs to run, this service will tell you if your rifle can be trusted and will give you the information you need to fix it if necessary.
This service will go through full disassembly, gauging, and proper reassembly to Trajectory Arms standards. We will give you feedback as to any improvements that might be helpful such as changing buffer weights, etc. If we find any major issues that will require extra parts, we will contact you to make a suggestion of how to repair it, and you can choose whether or not to have it done while its in the shop. We will never pressure you into anything.
Here’s whats included in the AR-15 Repair and Inspection service:
- 3 page report of every component that has been checked, a pass/fail grade, and any remediation steps that were taken if needed.
- Video of the bore.
- Includes our BCG service
- Full auto testing of the BCG (if compatible) and test firing of the complete rifle after inspection.
- Suppressor alignment check if you send a can in with it.
- Input regarding any improvement or changes that should be made to fit the intended use of the rifle.
- Free labor for any repairs performed during the inspection such as reaming, barrel dimpling, etc. Most “bolt on” modifications are covered as well.
- 10% discount on any parts needed for repair or modifications requested.
- 10% discount on services not covered such as Cerakote, engraving, machining, pin/weld, etc.
- No charge for test ammo, shop materials, and small single use items like roll pins.
- Flat $50 Return shipping to continental US including insurance and adult signature delivery confirmation. If you are dropping off and picking up the rifle in person, make sure to choose “No” under the shipping option.
Some of the things we check include:
- Overall function
- Headspace and chamber dimensions
- Gas port sizing and gas system efficiency
- Balancing buffer system with barrel/gas system
- Bore straightness, concentricity, and suppressor alignment
- Function of all controls
- BCG efficiency, assembly, and alignment with upper receiver and barrel
- Alignment of upper receiver, barrel, gas block, and rail.
- Receiver fitment
- Torque values and assembly technique
- Gas block or FSB alignment.
- Chamber, bore, gas port erosion, rifling condition
- Muzzle and Throat erosion
- Much more, call if you have any questions!
We are able to fix almost any issue that arises. From over-gassed guns to cycling issues, our rifle repair service will help out. Although we generally suggest sending a part back for warranty if possible, we are capable of performing the repairs where warranty, time, or convenience wont allow. We can also give you objective data to aid in your warranty claim in the event that a manufacturer is wrongfully rejecting it.
**This service is currently only available for direct impingement .223/5.56 and .300 BLK rifles only. Average turn-around time is 10 days from date the rifle is received.
**After your purchase, you will receive an email with a form to fill out and send along with your rifle.