Our AR-15 upper receiver assembly service is more than knocking parts together like a chimp. After all, most people can watch a couple YouTube videos and put the parts in the right places. One misconception about AR-15s is that all the parts are compatible and that no fitting or inspection is required. With as many rifles as come in for service, our experience has shown that this idea is incorrect.
Whether we are assembling an AR-15 receiver half or an entire weapon, we gauge and inspect each individual part to make sure it is compatible with the rest of the system. Tolerance stacking or lack of quality control measures, especially across products from different manufacturers can lead to incompatibilities that will cause failures. Sometimes these failures occur immediately, other times it’s down the road when the right combination of factors such as ammo or environment push a gun over the edge.
Our AR-15 upper receiver assembly service is designed to give you an operational upper receiver group that you can trust. When you commission us to build your upper receiver group, you gain access to years of experience, thousands of dollars in gauges and tooling, and an eye for quality that only comes from a company dedicated to a single platform.
This service is an assembly of parts YOU provide, however if you are missing components, let us know and we will help you track down what you need.
This service includes the following:
- Inspection and gauging of the individual components to identify problems and allow us to address them immediately either by manufacturer warranty or repair in house. In house repairs are covered by this fee.
- Fitting and assembly of the provided parts using “best practices” learned from some of the best armorers and gunsmiths in the industry as well as experience we have gained in repairing broken rifles.
- Full-auto test firing on our of our lower receivers to ensure proper function. Full-auto test firing helps remove the some of the human element and allows the gun to function as an independent system. See our Instagram post on how this is beneficial HERE.
- Multi-page check sheet detailing what was inspected and any repairs made. This sheet keeps our armorers accountable as well as includes values that can be used as a baseline to track wear over time.
- Buffer and spring recommendations that match your upper receiver configuration.
- Discounts on additional services like gas block pinning, feed ramp polishing, and pin/welded muzzle devices when added to your purchase.
If you have additional questions regarding this service or are still looking for quality parts to complete your build, don’t hesitate to contact us so we can make sure you get as much value as possible!