If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please email email@example.com
At this time, we only sell to US legal residents. All orders placed from outside the United States and her territories will automatically cancelled. Please contact us for more information.
No part of our website is intended for visitors under 13 years of age. For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, please visit www.coppa.org
Shipping – Trajectory Arms, LLC strives to fulfill orders in as timely a manner as possible. Since assembled items are made to order and rely on parts that may be backordered, they may see longer fulfillment times. We endeavor to ship all assembled items such as complete firearms, uppers, or lowers within 14 days of receiving a copy of the FFL if applicable. All in stock items that dont require assembly or an FFL will typically ship within 24 hours. However, our primary goal is shipping firearms and parts that meet a very stringent level of quality control. This means that due to conditions such as order volume, politics, weather, ammo shortages, or otherwise, we may not be able to meet this goal.
Some states do not value your liberties and have restricted certain items from being shipped. Please ensure your order is in compliance with state and local laws or email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order. We are happy to work with your local dealer to ensure it is compliant. Orders in violation of this policy may be cancelled and a refund issued.
Please see our refund policy for more information.
Responsibility – Firearms are dangerous. By using and placing an order from Trajectory Arms, LLC or this site, you are responsible for ensuring that you will comply with all Federal, State, and local laws. You are responsible for ensuring that your firearm remains in a condition legal for you to own. You are responsible for ensuring that you may legally own and posess any item you order from our store or website. You are responsible for following all safe firearms practices. You are responsible for the legal and responsible use of your weapon and for seeking out and receiving training for your firearm and its accessories.
Firearms – All firearms or receivers as regulated by Federal law shall be transferred only to holders of a valid Federal Firearms License or non-licensees after completing a form 4473 and background check prescribed by federal and state law.
NFA Firearms – All items defined by the National Firearms Act of 1934 (machine guns, short barreled rifles/shotguns, suppressors, destructive devices and any other weapon) will only be sold to a government agency or a properly licensed manufacturer or dealer. Individuals, trusts, or other entities in the State of Utah may purchase NFA firearms after completion of an ATF Form 4 and meeting the requirements for an NFA transfer. Sales of machine guns manufactured after May 19, 1986 to an FFL/SOT holder require a Letter of Demonstration from a law enforcement or government entity.
Copyright – All content on this website is the property of Trajectory Arms, LLC or its respective content provider and is protected by international copyright laws. You may not use any content on this site without express permission by its respective copyright owner.
Local Pickup – You may elect to pickup your merchandise locally. Please call or email us to arrange pickup. All orders picked up are subject to local sales tax.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
Returns – No item may be returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our customer service department. RMAs shall only be issued for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt. Trajectory Arms will provide a replacement if available or refund plus the cost of shipping for firearms or accessories found defective upon receipt.
Firearm returns – Please inspect all firearms before proceeding with the transfer with your local Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) dealer. Once a transfer has been completed, your firearm will be considered used, even if it has not been fired. We do not reimburse FFL transfer fees for any return.
If you discover a defect in a Trajectory Arms, LLC product after the transfer has been completed, you must contact us for warranty service and the firearm be sent directly to us for service (according to the manufacturers warranty policy). This will also avoid any unnecessary FFL transfer fees. If you purchased a firearm from another manufacturer through us, it must be sent directly to them.
Firearms repaired by the manufacturer may be sent directly back to the original customer without an additional FFL transfer. If the manufacturer chooses to replace the firearm, the new firearm will need to be sent to your local FFL to handle the replacement.
Ammunition Returns – We do not accept returns on ammunition.
***Inbound transfers for anything other than service are temporarily suspended***
We will gladly accept firearm transfers from other FFLs. In order to streamline your transfer, we have developed a few guidelines based on past history.
- If you receive a tracking number from the sender, please forward that number on to us. Since firearms usually are sent requiring adult signatures, this will allow us to make sure we are available when the package is delivered. It will also help in finding it if it has been re-routed to a pickup hub.
- If you receive notification from the shipper or tracking service that your firearm has been delivered, please allow us a couple hours to process it into our books. We will notify you when it is ready for pickup, however you may email, call or text us about your status as well. Please don’t just show up.
- Make sure you have government issued photo ID such as a drivers license or passport. The address on your ID MUST match your current address. If not we will not be able to transfer it to you until your address matches or you provide supplemental ID with your current address. You may read more about the ATF’s ID requirements here.
- We take straw purchases seriously. Buying a firearm as a gift for someone is legally able to own a gun is ok, straw purchases are not. The person who pays for the firearm must be the same person who is picking it up. Learn more about straw purchases here.
- We will make reasonable attempts to contact you when your transfer is ready for pickup. It is your responsibility to make sure your contact info is current and correct. Due to limited storage space, we cant hold on to your stuff forever so please make sure to pick it up quickly. See our terms below about unclaimed/ abandoned property.
By having a firearm sent to us for transfer, you agree to these terms:
Our fee for handling transfers is $20 for the first firearm, and $5 for each additional firearm processed in the same transaction.
The state of Utah charges a fee of $7.50 for each background check. If you have a Utah Concealed Carry Permit, the fee is waived.
All applicable fees must be paid before we start the paperwork and background check process. Fees are non-refundable due to denials.
You must be legally able to own and be in possession of a firearm in order for us to transfer it to you. You must be willing fill out ATF Form 4473 and submit to a background check.
If you are ineligible or are denied for a transfer, you have several options:
- Repeal the denial decision with the state of UT.
- Work out a return with the original seller. Either you or the seller must provide a return shipping label.
- Place the firearm on consignment. We will store and attempt to sell the firearm on your behalf. Our fee for consignment in the case of denials is 10% of the final selling price.
- At our discretion, we may make an offer to purchase the firearm from you.
We reserve the right not to transfer a firearm if we reasonably believe:
- you are not legally able to posess a firearm
- you are attempting a straw purchase
- you are falsifying information
- intend to use it for a crime
- or you become unruly, belligerent, or disrespectful
Unclaimed/Abandoned property: We will make reasonable attempts to contact you when your property is ready for pickup. It is your responsibility to make sure your contact info is current and correct. You must pickup your firearms(s) or other property within 15 days from when the firearm is delivered to us. In the case of NFA firearms awaiting approval from ATF, you must claim your property within 30 days of receiving the tax stamp form from ATF. Firearms or other property will charge a $2.00 per day storage fee starting from the 30th day unless you make other arrangements with us. Firearms unclaimed for 60 days will be considered abandoned and will become property of Trajectory Arms, LLC.
Dealers, please send your FFL to email@example.com
If you would like to inquire about carrying our products, please include a copy of your FFL, SOT if applicable, and sales tax exemption certificate or business license.
For your convenience, our FFL is available below.
Please address all packages to:
C/O Alex Bohl
Trajectory Arms LLC
1049 Wildflower Way
Springville, UT 84663